Are You Fit To Participate ?
Please review the following question before submitting your application form
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for you blood pressure or heart conditions?
- Are you pregnant?
- Are you diabetic?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not be physical activity?
If you have answered YES to any of the question above then please consult your physician before submitting your application.
It is unfair to you and your family to risk serious illness and become a medical emergency on the race day. So irrespective of whatever may be your age, we sincerely advise you to obtain a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner/doctor before applying.