Rules And Regulations
1. Only one applicant can apply for the marathon using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will be rejected.
2. Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes. Please note, no individual/group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
3. Before sending in your application, please check the following –
- Filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form.
- Attach documents as may be required to confirm your entry based on the confirmation preference criteria.
- Attach a copy of your latest passport sized photograph with your application.
- Sign the ‘waiver’ in the form.
a. The applicant below 18 years of age, applying for the Dream Run, the Guardian too has to sign the ‘waiver’ and write his/her relation with the applicant.
- Attach photocopy of photo-identity proof with your application. e.g. Passport, PAN card, Election card, etc.
4. Your application will not be accepted if any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatories.
5. All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Brahma Kumaris Shantivan scheduled 18th August, 2018 9AM-8PM in order to collect their running number bibs, timing chips (for trail half marathon runners only). No running number, timing chip will be posted to individual’s mailing addresses.
Authorized representative must carry with him/her-
- Original acceptance letter issued to confirmed participant.
- Signed authority letter from confirmed participant.
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof of the representative and the confirmed participant; e.g. Passport, PAN card, Election card etc.
6. Confirmed participant’s identity and proof of residence might be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided in the application form.
7. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Regulations given herein