Are you fit to Participate?
Please review the following question before submitting your application form
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for you blood pressure or heart conditions?
- Are you pregnant?
- Are you diabetic?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not be physical activity?
If you have answered YES to any of the question above then please consult your physician before submitting your application.
It is unfair to you and your family to risk serious illness and become a medical emergency on the race day. So irrespective of whatever may be your age, we sincerely advise you to obtain a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner/doctor before applying.
Can someone else pick up my Bib and T-Shirts for me ?
Yes, as long as they have a copy of your photo ID or confirmation email, and a signed copy of this waiver. The waiver must be signed and dated by the runner. Their name must also be printed legibly.
How do I get my bib number and timing tag ?
Your bib number with your timing tag attached and T-shirt will all be available for pickup at Starting point(Global Auditorium, Manmohinivan, AbuRoad) . You must provide a photo ID & Acknowledgment Receipt send to your email to pick up your bib number.
How do I get my T-Shirt ?
All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Global Auditorium, Manmohinivan, Abu Road scheduled 19th August, 2017 4PM-8PM in order to collect their running number bibs, timing chips (for trail half marathon runners only). No running number, timing chip will be posted to individual’s mailing addresses.
How do I register for Dadi Prakashmani Marathon ?
You can register Dadi Prakashmani Marathon online only.
Rules & Regulation
1. Only one applicant can apply for the marathon using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will be rejected.
2. Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes. Please note, no individual/group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
3. Before sending in your application, please check the following –
- Filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form.
- Attach documents as may be required to confirm your entry based on the confirmation preference criteria.
- Attach a copy of your latest passport sized photograph with your application.
- Sign the ‘waiver’ in the form.
a. The applicant below 18 years of age, applying for the Dream Run, the Guardian too has to sign the ‘waiver’ and write his/her relation with the applicant.
- Attach photocopy of photo-identity proof with your application. e.g. Passport, PAN card, Election card, etc.
4. Your application will not be accepted if any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatories.
5. All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Brahma Kumaris Shantivan scheduled 18th August, 2018 9AM-8PM in order to collect their running number bibs, timing chips (for trail half marathon runners only). No running number, timing chip will be posted to individual’s mailing addresses.
Authorized representative must carry with him/her-
- Original acceptance letter issued to confirmed participant.
- Signed authority letter from confirmed participant.
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof of the representative and the confirmed participant; e.g. Passport, PAN card, Election card etc.
6. Confirmed participant’s identity and proof of residence might be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided in the application form.
7. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Regulations given herein.
Waiver & Release
The undersigned athlete on behalf of himself/herself and on behalf of his/her personal representative, assigns, heirs and executors hereby fully and forever releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue or bring any form of legal action against the 3rd DadiPrakashmani International Marathon 2017, organizer or any government or statutory authority or agency whose property and/or personnel are used and all other sponsors or co-sponsors, companies or individuals related to the event (collectively called the Releasee) from all liability to the athlete and his or her personal representative, assigns, heirs and executors for all loss(es) or damages and any and all claims or demands whatsoever on account of any injury to the athlete or property or resulting in the death of the athlete whether caused by the active or passive negligence of all or any of the Releasee or otherwise in connection with the athlete’s participation in the event. The athlete represents and warrants that he/she is in good physical condition and is able to safely participate in the event. The athlete is fully aware of the risk and hazard involved in participating in the event and hereby elects to voluntarily compete in the event knowing the risks associated with the event.
The athlete hereby assumes all risks of loss(es) damages or injury(ies) that may be sustained by him/her while participating in the event. The athlete is fully aware that conditions apply to the payment of prize money. Further, the athlete grants full permission to any or all of the Releasee to use any photographs, video tapes, motion pictures, recordings, and any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
DadiPrakashmani Marathon 2017 retains the property in all photographs, video and audio material arising from the event and reserves the right to use all such images and sound as it sees fit for legitimate purposes without the athlete’s consent.
What are the time limits for the races? Are they walker friendly ?
Yes, we welcome walkers for both of the races. The time limit for getting an official time for the Trail Marathon is 4 hours, but walkers can complete the race on the adjacent bike trail after that time.
What is the Minimum Age Requirement ?
On race day, you must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Trail Marathon.
What is the policy for the use of headphones during the race ?
For your safety and the safety of your fellow participants, you are encouraged NOT to use iPods, MP3 players, or similar devices during the race. However, if you choose to use such a device, it is recommended that you keep the volume at a level at which you are aware of your environment and any emergency situations which may arise.
Will there be a particular Dress Code for the Marathon ?
Marathon T-shirts is a must, which will be provided by us when you register for the Marathon. Apart from this you are free to wear any comfortable outfit !.